Job Reference: DDE - 12LC8
Device Driver Engineer - Linux - Cambridge (Expired)Cambridge
Title: Device Driver Engineer - Linux - Cambridge
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £35000 to 55000 per annum
Job Description:Device Driver Engineer - Linux - Cambridge
Our client has an opening for an experienced linux device driver engineer to join their R&D team based in Cambridge. A high calibre device driver engineer is required to work on the design and implementation of network drivers for this pioneering company in high-performance, low-latency networking solutions. Our client provides hardware and software networking technologies used globally by world`s leading companies.
This is a challenging and competitive role for an ethusiastic device driver engineer who will be responsible for refining pre-existing firmware and drivers to produce impressive fast and effective production network drivers. You will have worked extensively at the hardware / software interface involving networking in some capacity, programming in C ideally on Linux Kernel components.
You will have:
- PhD, first class or 2:1 from well ranked university.
- 3+ years software experience (or equivalent) working at silicon or networking companies.
- Linux kernel and device drivers
- Hardware/software co-design
- Ethernet & TCP/IP
- Embedded systems
- PCI-Express, server virtualization (Xen/Vmware/KVM)
- Experience of digital design (EDA tools, Verilog, VHDL) an advantage
Get your CV`s in now for immediate review & more info to email@example.com
Key words: Device drivers, linux kernel, embedded, networking, hardware, software, TCP/IP, Cambridge